- The personal information we collect.
- How we use your personal information.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained.
- How to access and control your personal information as well as your legal rights pertaining to that information.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and gender.
- Your contact details, including e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, and telephone numbers (including mobile numbers).
- Purchases and orders made by you on any of our websites.
- Your online browsing activities on our websites.
- Your password.
- Your credit card information which is stored securely using third party PCI-compliant payment service providers.
- Your location.
- Information you provide to us through our surveys.
- Your browser session, geo-location data, device and network information, on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
- Your marketing preferences.
- Your feedback.
- Your correspondence and communications .
- Information about you available on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Google.
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, when you use our websites, our social media platforms, and any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you.
We may use your personal information to:
- Manage any registered account(s) on our websites.
- Verify your identity when placing an order, and for fraud detection and prevention.
- Send you promotional e-mails about our latest offers, sales, and new arrivals (with your consent).
- To contact and communicate with you.
- And where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Additionally we may use the following third parties to process and collect your personal information: MailChimp Google Analytics Survey Monkey